Thursday, May 28, 2009

So Luke, what's been eating you??

What's been eating me? The fact that people don't honor someone who comes from left field with ideas & makes things happen with none to minimal assistance.

I'm in Virginia. It's a lot of things pertaining to the game (Entertainment wise) that people just don't do. On top of them not doing it, THEY JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT DOING IT!!

But for someone to come in, and disrespect you by taking credit for what you've put your all into is just in the fucking way!

Yes, it seems petty, but if you've been in a situation even remotely close, then you definitely feel where I am coming from.

This post is quite vague, but you get the idea of what I am saying.


As I do, STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE, MAKE THINGS HAPPEN FOR YOURSELF, AND STOP TAKING CREDIT OR AT LEAST ATTEMPTING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR WORK THAT YOU DIDN'T DO, AND MOVES THAT YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA TO MAKE!!!


.............if I ain't on my grind, then what you call that?!?

No comments: