Tuesday, May 19, 2009

J.M.B est 5/19/1983

Wow, another day, another year...........26......I made it. Crazy. The way things have been going, I kinda thought it would be a little harder to reach than it actually was. But since I'm here, maybe it's a sign. A sign that I am over reacting in a sense, and that things are actually progressing, and moving upward, rather than the opposite.

This past year has been one like anyone elses. Filled with ups & downs. Set ups & set backs. To be perfectly honest, I hate anything that isn't beneficial to me, but they say God will never put anything on you that you cant handle, in addition to the fact you have to be strong to make it through life period. Well I hope all that I've been through, and the way I've withstood it all, is a sign to God that I am indeed ready for that ultimate blessing.

I just hope to remain strong even after receiving them. Continue to stray away from the fake, phony, no good ass mufuckas that wander my life for whatever reason ( & GOD knows I've encountered a rack of them). Stay focused, and continue living by that motto, "show and prove". We all have mouths, so talking isn't much of a task. It's the doing part that holds the most weight.

I stopped, for like an hr. and picked back up so I'm quite sure I slid off subject in a sense, but in just, I love my family. If I speak to you without you speaking, or acknowledge your being, then you already know what it is!!!

No comments: