Thursday, May 14, 2009

Luke = Jonathan Brabham

So, getting everything together that I have my hands on is taking A LOT longer than anticipated, but it's cool. I am a one man machine right now. It's minimal paper involved, so that's one reason I suppose I rock alone. Another reason, is that, initially when starting something from the ground up, each move has to be, to me, on 1000, and I can't afford any mistakes, or anything done in a fashion in which I wouldn't have handled it.

I often find myself wishing, that I at least had slightly envisioned myself in the field in which I am breaking into today.

I played ball, and was pretty decent too. Playing AAU since what, 10-11 up until high school, yeah, I'd consider that to be pretty good. So with that being said, I obviously had hoop dreams. But when fashion and girls became a focus of some sort, I was forced by self, to get a job, so I could maintain beyond what my mother would provide.

So putting the ball aside, I figured, hell, becoming a chef might be the route to go. So I fell deep into, envisioning myself going to Johnson & Wales, majoring in Culinary Arts, and seeing where that would lead me. I think my senior yr (2001) or the year after I was to graduate, Johnson & Wales (Norfolk Campus) was to be no more. So for whatever reason I put that on the back burner for good, at least from an educational, career standpoint.

Fast FWD to now, I'm doing my thing, and doing it well..LOL *cue LL Cool J*

But I just wish I had half a clue back then....................

No comments: