Tuesday, April 14, 2009

yeah...so...

I actually have people who keep up with whats going on on this joint, CRAZY!!

I never intended to do this on this level that some "bloggers" do it on, for I don't take this shit that seriously. I suppose my sick sense of humor in which I display @ times, keeps peoples attention to an extent, I don't know. But in any event, whatever it is that keeps you all clicking, I appreciate the texts, and e mails, and messages, and I'll keep going just for you! ( as I sound super important, LMAO)

But nah, lately, I've been hearing about blogger beefs, and what not, which I think is some of the silliest shit, but whatever, and I for one, once again, don't WANT TO BE ON THE LEVEL OF SOME OF THE MORE KNOWN SITES.

*shrugs*

I know there's got to be some paper in it somewhere, but until I see a bloggers acct, then I'm cool with the way shits going for me now. YEAH I'LL GO TO A NIGGAS SITE & TAKE A SONG, but hell, most of the time it's already in my box, or in my spam.....or i'll snatch a vid, but the shits already been added to YouTube, so it is what it is.......

For the most part, I do this for myself to be perfectly honest. I'll see some things when I get up, or before I head out @ night, and I'll add it to my blog, and I'll check it later. Just so happen I fuck with people who fk with the same things I fk with, lol....so it works out perfectly!

But BLOGGING, it is what it is, it's cool, so i'mma keep on keepin on muthafuckas!!

*shouts to my people who don't know ANYTHING about the REAL BLOGGERS, lol, I'll cont. to be the medium*


**cue Max B laugh**

No comments: