Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MURS, step your leading lady video chick game up!!

WTF is the deal with this guy MURS?!

Like, as a man, we all enjoy a jive decent PERRNO star, as we appreciate the breathtaking imagery they make available for our "viewing" pleasure, on a, as needed basis, throughout homes nationwide.

But having a vet in your vid. series is a bit overboard I think.

Sometimes, fantasizing IS ENOUGH!!!

But hey, I guess this is "real rap", and no matter how many whorish tendencies a woman has, there will always be one willing to wrote a song about her (yeah, I know this song or none in the series was about her, or was it?? but anyways, I'm simply speaking hypothetically), fall in love, and even be willing to JUMP when things don't go as they would like.


*yeah, SHOOT me, I snatched it from WSHH, couldn't find it anywhere else *shrugs* hope that isn't taken as a plug


No comments: