Sunday, April 26, 2009

Def Jam definitely knows A $$ TRICK OR TWO......

In a world where, record sales a down, budgets are being cut more than niggas fingers at, Noreaga, the Real Noreaga(s) house, they def are pulling some kind of paper out to do these videos. Ye, Jeezy & Hype over in some amazing locations in Hawaii. The Boss in Colombia. I'm sure some other labels are wishing they could buy the game from them, since it's def, not available to be told, no pun intended....Then again, I'm sure, being home to consistent chart toppers helps out a tad......


Rick Ross x The Dream - All I Really Want (snippet)


..for whatever reasons, I just do not like this song........and I know you're needing the radio joints, the ones the ladies will go crazy for.........but Robin Thicke x Ne-Yo > The Dream ANYDAY!!!


And this vid. reminds me of...............


Yeezy x Jeezy - Amazing

No comments: