Friday, August 22, 2008

Jeezy live @ the norva last night...

So yeah, Jeezy did his thing last night...even if it was for around 42-43 min.......

even if he was RIPPED....taking bottles of patron to the head

....even if he did trip and fall over the speakers @ the front of the stage...

even if he did stop his performance for more than 5min to rummage through his Djs laptop, to I supposedly guess check and see all the Jeezy tracks he had DL...

even if he didn't rock anything off of the prime minister mixtape.......or the fact

that he didn't do anything off of The Recession other than put on....

shit was all good........

one thing that blew me was when he was going in on the dreams track featuring him..

how he said

"it goes Hillary Clinton Barack Obama i made the world trap or die FUCK DJ DRAMA!"


so what part of this beef went over my head or flew under the radar??

beef indeed is played out, yet i still like to know the reasons to an extent of why certain things are being said....

all in all I'm still sayin go cop The Recession when it drops...i think this is going to thump a lot harder that The Inspiration!

quote me on that one...CoupeDeLuke, esq.!!!!

*check out what I twitted, lol, during the show*

**sidebar** i have footage, but as my twitter states, my cam broke during the show...soo i'll be getting another before the weekend is up and will be posting a vid or 2 sometime in thr near future...

No comments: