Monday, February 8, 2010

Life.....

..life's (in addition to Blogger not allowing me to update in the fashion I'd like to at the moment) definitely taking it's toll on me right about now..although I am used to a lot of bullshit, I'm far from immune to it..I too am human, and hurt in certain instances..through life I've learned to maintain and keep things moving because I am often reminded that..CORRECTION..I often remind myself that my situation(s) could be 10x worse than what they really are..and that grounds me for a while, until things begin to bubble back up..it's hard to believe that with all the things we consider negative in which we encounter, that everyone who says that they're in your corner, are being completely genuine..and the majority of the time, it's not about anything materialistic..it's just about getting that love that you feel you deserve, just to assist in smoothing things over..I believe at times I put a lot of thoughts into things, situations, etc..and when doing so, I probably make more out of situations than they really are or need to be..BUT..I am far from being oblivious to what is clearly in front of my eyes..In any event, enough babbling..SO, with that being said I just need a minute or two to reflect on my life, the things/people I love, and longevity..stay up!

No comments: