Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lately life has been throwing me all sorts of shit. I'm a very optimistic person, and I believe in God, and everything people say about not rushing things, Gods got everything in order and hasn't forgot about you.

Then after that, they bring up the fact that things could always be much worse, and try and compare my current situation with someone elses. With that too, I agree, but at the same time its a somewhat mental conflict of interest. I say this because , I find myself asking why our situations are that much different. Is it due to the lifestyles we have lead? Did they do something that has caused them to remain down in the dumps?? I mean seriously, why are we on 2 different sides of the street when in regards to what lifes handing us.

I dont know, just some random, rambling.......I'm human so I do tend to do things of the sort from time to time. I'm not an asshole 24/7........more like 21/7!! hahahaha

No comments: