Monday, March 16, 2009

........

Thanks to my son, I'm up @ 3 30 cleaning the bathroom yet again, due to his disposal of God knows what in the trash can, which invited several hundred ants to have a late night gala on the floor and the wall behind where the trash can was placed. What better way to alter a trip for an emergency morning pee, right???

In any event, what's really going on with these Social Networking sites losing their identity??

It's been quiet for a while for BlackPlanet....Like seriously....since like middle school ('97) for me, just could never get into it *shrugs* IDK why, LOL.......

Myspace is definitely a thing of the past, as someone referred to it as spam central earlier today, and that semi suits it well. IDK whats up with them over there either, just isn't as entertaining as it once was. I think I just log on out of habit from my phone on a daily, more than likely, if I had to go through the entire log in process, instead of hitting the application, I probably wouldnt log onto that sh** at all! Real talk.....

Facebook (which I oddly use more now than I did when i was actually in college) is like a "proclaimed" straight cross dressing motherfu**er.........They never stay on the same shit.......And now i see that they've taken the "if you cant beat 'em, join 'em approach" to their s**t........and got on with Twitter.......Then they're just "riding their wave", because I would have never considered twitter to be a "social networking" site (competition)........*shrugs again*

-til next time

No comments: