Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DJ KHALED IS ALIVE....



So i was awaken..and advised to check out this live feed, of a Bentley on a slow speed police chase in LA around 2-3 something my time......@ first the speculations were that it was Chris Brown, I suppose because the driver was apparently wanted for assaulting his GF........SO when I got on the page...i saw a side view of the car with the windows up, and I could clearly see, that it wasn't Mr. Run It, but it did resemble Dj Khaled.........after watching for about an hr or so....the stream cut out, and my man hit me and said yo you watching them swarm the whip?

Now ain't that about a bitch, I watch faithfully for over an hr. and they swarm as soon as my feed goes out...so i turn it back on and theres swat around the whip...then it goes out for good........unfortunately the driver had taken his life around the time where it went out......

on a brighter note, it was not Dj Khaled as I and others had semi speculated.......


****** OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE ****

This is DJ Khaled and due to recent press and news reports I feel compelled to
release a statement. Just to be clear I am in Miami, FL working on Rick Ross'
album, Deeper Than Rap. I am not in LA where there are reports that I have been
in a police chase. These reports are completely false and unfounded.

DJ Khaled
We The Best Music




1:11 AM0 Comments37 Kudos 2 Kudos
1 Kudos
0 Kudos
Print

Previous Post: Check out this video: DJ Khaled Go Hard NEW MUSIC VIDEO featuring Kanye West and T-Pain | Back to Blog List


*sidebar* anyone know about DOA (dead on arrival) vehicles??
I'm sure the price on that there Bent won't be through the roof, and that the blood will just slide off of that "spalding leather"....in my best Juelz Santana voice.....

No comments: