Sunday, February 15, 2009

and while i'm semi in my Kid Cudi bag......



*Cudi on the right*

word is dude got the shit tased out of him @ a Reebok All Star Weekend event for wanting to rock Jordans over Reeboks during his performance........

NOW......if they insulted your intelligence as well as brand, by trying to swindle you into rocking




or even



then I retract my statements, and side with you 100%......hell getting hit with a couple hundred volts could be withstood versus having pics floating around for the rest of your relevant life....

But I mean, I know Jays are and forever will be apart of our culture......but come on fam...sometimes, when a check is involved, and it's not cutting into you or your fams health, safety, or morals, youve gotta do what youve gotta do!!

No comments: