Sunday, November 9, 2008

As seen via. Complex......

In the four years since Jadakiss dropped Kiss Of Death, we’ve been eagerly awaiting the comeback of one of New York rap’s most recognizable voices. And thanks to a new Def Jam deal, it looks like his much-delayed third album Kiss My Ass is actually on the way. To mark the occasion, we chopped it up with Jada in the “My Complex” section of our October 2008 issue, where he discussed everything from making peace with New York rappers to wearing tight pants:


“The tight gear came in, so I’ve been getting my clothing a little smaller. Nothing too tight and squeezing the butt cheeks… But I’ve been getting it a little smaller. Also, with the whole tight gear, eating healthy is in, too. Everyone is eating right and everyone wants to work out. It’s cool to want to be healthy, so that’s a good thing. I’m still getting it in.

No comments: