Thursday, July 3, 2008

This is what it looks like!!!

yeah, yeah, look at me, this is what it looks like, this is what it looooks like!!!!
LMAO





So NAS has done it!! This has got to be some of his greatest work in a while, I SWEAR!!!

I mean dont get me wrong the whole hip hop is dead shit was cool, but this is on another level......an "illmatic like" level......Now for those lack of comprehensive skills having people, I said "illmatic LIKE" level..

And what better way to start the album off by getting at whos favorite rapper??



niggas is still hatin
talkin that nas done fell off with rhyming
he'd rather floss with diamonds
they pray "please god let him spit that 'oozie in the army lining'
that 'shorty doo-wop rolling oowops in the park reclining' "
take twenty-seven mc's put em in a line and they out of alignment
my assignment said she said retirement hiding behind 8 Mile and The Chronic
get rich but dies rhyming
this is high science
now add 23 more from queens to b'more
i'm over they heads like a bulimic on a seesaw
now thats 50 porch monkeys ate up at the same time



But no SERIOUSLY, whos favorite rapper is he??

And yes, I am referring to 50 cent....

But yeah, I (as well as 100 other sites) blessed you with the "Fried Chicken" joint
with Busta
But here are a few other reasons to PHYSICALLY GO OUT AND BUY THIS...I KNOW I'M ON IT!!

NAS- Project Roach ft. The Last Poets

NAS- Queens get the money

No comments: