Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Men lie...WOMEN DAMN SURE LIE...but do BOSSES??

So, this shits been really sitting on my brain. Is it really ROSS?? In all actuality, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a legal job. NOTHING!! And there are plenty of crooked COs out there. Hell, how do you think a lot of the drugs and what not enter the prison systems?

And it's not like he was an actual POLICE OFFICER!!!

So for a lot of people, it's not really the fact that he might have been a CO, it's the fact that he lied about it upon being asked about the photo and the former occupation. I mean hell, say yeah, I had to do what I had to do to get my money up because I didn't wanna get any work on consignment, or something to that affect. A lot of us have held positions that we despised, but we did what we had to do, so it's not unheard of.

I think in closing, this may lead to a lot of raised eyebrows when credibility comes to play with Rick. Like I told my people last night, I could care less what you did in your past, or presently in your private life. I rock with your music, and that's the extent of it with me. May God be with you and your career big homie!!


No comments: