Friday, December 4, 2009

So I've been MIA for a while, yet with GOOD reason...It's a lot of things going on within my life, both business and personal. Not justifiably speaking, but truthful, I just haven't had time to dedicate like need be to the blog and for that, and to those who've inquired about updates, I sincerely apologize.

One thing in particular came about during my hiatus. OK, it really didn't come about during the actual hiatus, yet it was indeed released during such.

The homie Kellen Dengler and I spearheaded this Play Cloths piece for www.hypebeast.com, which was and still is being featured on the infamous blog site as a banner. For all those who know, or at least know how to check sites traffic, then you are well aware of the masses that this project is reaching. The responses received thus far have been crazy!! So if you've been under a rock and have yet to see the video, well low and behold it is posted an "eye drop" away!!

OH YEAH.....JONATHAN "LUKE" BRABHAM, DFGglobal is indeed me if you were wondering via the credits. Just don't get too comfortable calling me something you are just being made aware of!! That is, unless you're cutting a check....

No comments: