Friday, December 26, 2008

12.26.08

Now you know every shopping facility was CRAZY today...and mufuckas was times 10 besides themselves......which almost lead to me being besides myself...

GOD was definitely with them as i held my composure.......

In any event....let's start off this cocksucker here.........

Now fam, I respect the fact that what you are driving/riding indeed needs to be PARKED in the PARKING LOT, but gottdamn, you and this pooter scooter are taking an entire spot, relatively close might I add......



If it wasnt for the holy spirit hold me back I probably wouldve kicked that shit over with him right there......

So now, I've got my 3yr. old son with me, and these bastards inside are quite rude with no regards to anything or anyone other than themselves....

OK, so I don't have the pics to go with anything else.....other than these dickheads I saw getting it in on Dance Dance Revoolution & In The Groove 2 while my son was doing his thing in the arcade.....which was pretty fuckin hilarious...fans and all that, it was def. serious in there!!





No comments: