Friday, May 23, 2008

So, here I am. Another day another $ in VA. You all know where I had planned on being, but shit happens....

I won't let this 757 air get me down too much though, as I plan to paint the city red, unless that means some ol homo shit then i'll just be goin out and hitting a couple of different spots....

in the mean time, enjoy this extremely humorous vid from Mr. Eben Gregory..

while out i'll see if i can rent you a life for the weekend..

i'll holla!!



Also peep the new video from Wale'-W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E.

I've been rockin this guy for a minute now and it appears that he's got a bright future in the game, from his own mixtapes, to his latest feature on The Roots joint, he's def holding it down for the DMV!!

Enjoy, you non cookout invited, no gas having, nowhere to go on a beautiful sunny saturday ass mufuckas!!

No comments: