Sunday, April 27, 2008

The time has finally come!!! The Roots - Rising Down





Yo, you just dont know how long i've been waiting for this album to drop...REAL TALK!!! That legendary roots crew....vibe music...

This is, once again, the best group of ALL TIMES!! YEAH I SAID IT!!

That Khaled group!! THE BEEEEEESSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!

They stay true to the art..themselves...and to their loyal fans, and along with brilliant composiotions, makes them hands down, the best!!

I've been rockin this joint since I recieved it, and unless JAY drops outta the sky...NASs joint comes from left field, or something/someone of the sort, this will be my CD of choice for some time to come!!

Joints I'm really feeling ( if i HAD to choose ) ....because there's really NO reason to skip through any of this LP.....

75 Bars ( Black's Reconstruction ) **


Rising Down **

I Will Not Apologize *

Criminal ***

The Show ***

Singing Man **

The Show *

Rising Up ***






** sidebar ** This is NOT a ROOTS dedication site...LMAO....I know it's seeming as if it is, but I fuck with them like that...it is what it is !

No comments: